/* old style:
Maryland Institute College of Art / 2007 - 2011
· BFA, 2D Animation
· Minor, Video/Film
· Recipient of multiple scholarships such as the Thalheimer Scholarship, the Presidential Scholarship, the MICA Precollege Scholarship, the MICA Talent Grant, and the MICA Achievement Award
Junior Manager / BuzzFeed / December 2017 - Present
· Initiates/manages cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary projects.
· Manages a small team of artists but manages the entire team in the senior manager’s absence.
· Delegates projects to the artist best suited for the task and approves assets for delivery.
Senior Animator / BuzzFeed / July 2014 - Present
· Contributes to the development of native sponsored content on BuzzFeed.com with a focus on creating animated gifs & illustrations for sponsored posts.
· Creates animations (both sponsored and non-sponsored) for the department’s social media accounts.
Freelance Animator / Giphy / Various Dates in 2016
· Analyzed brief from Art Director to create animated gifs for various channels on Giphy's site and social media accounts.
· Works with tight deadlines to deliver the best possible product
Production Assistant/Animator / MTV On-Air Design / June 2011 - June 2014
· Animated various television show opens and promos for the channel
· Prepared files for broadcast
· Helped to organize the server space and archive/retrieve past projects
Animator/Designer / Damaged Web Series / September 2013
· Created a full episode of a pre-existing show
· Created new characters based off of pre-existing designs
· Worked with original team
Animator/Compositor / The Life and Death of Tommy Chaos and Stacey Danger / July - August 2013
· Created screen animations
· Used previously recorded elements to simulate an environment
· Tracked footage and composited pre-existing elements together
· Character Design
· Motion Graphics
· Storyboarding / Visual Storytelling
· Excellent communicator
· Efficient under pressure, will always meet deadlines
· Works well as part of a team, good at delegating tasks